Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After completing the CCW, I purchased a PT111 for carry and visited the range this week. After 150 rounds through the new weapon, I like what I have.

All the best to you and yours for the Holidays!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
39,924 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Merry Christmas and Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Have a wonderful Christmas from Fort Worth, Texas. Be safe and enjoy all that God has Blessed you with!!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.

And welcome to the family of PT111 lovers...they are awesome little guns!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
After completing the CCW, I purchased a PT111 for carry and visited the range this week. After 150 rounds through the new weapon, I like what I have.

All the best to you and yours for the Holidays!
Welcome to the friendliest handgun forum on the web!

You will soon discover that the guys and gals who frequent this site possess an extraordinary wealth of handgun knowledge in general, and a multitude of Taurus experiences in particular; and don’t mind sharing their Taurus experiences and wisdom with others.

This winning combination makes logging onto this site a daily pleasure.

I am also the proud owner of a MilPro PT111. :D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Since this is the first year since I retired that we are staying home for the winter, I would expect I will be checking in to this forum with some regularity, as well as visiting the range more often as well.

For Christmas, I bought the lovely Barbie a new Ruger MKIII and myself a Ruger SR9, so I will accompany her to the CCW class and we will enjoy time at the range together. The PT111 will be My go to for carry and we will decide what will be the best option for her after the class is completed.

Lots of valuable information here from those far more astute than I will help make wise purchases in the future.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts