·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Congrats, Carry always, Be safe!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats!

Comfort is a big factor. Still trying to find a conceal holster I like, that fits well and I can wear all day.
As far as concealment, it is pretty easy. Unless they carry, most people won't give you 2nd look, much less think you are carrying.
Loose shirt/jacket hanging over will hide almost ANY weapon in on your waist, inside or out.

Relax and enjoy the walk. It's just another day at the store.

Carry safe, Carry Always, Carry On!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wore a button down shirt with shorts and after bending down picking up plants and carrying a tree no one gave any notice. A successful first outing.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Well after five weeks of waiting I finally received my Ohio CHL yesterday. Today I will be carrying in a few garden centers to test concealment and comfort.
Good news!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Makes you feel al warm and fuzzy don't it. Seriously though. Good deal.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It does make me feel all warm and fuzzy, too bad the temperature while carrying does too lol. Can't wait for my horsehide holster to arrive. Thanks for the support everyone!

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Congratulations from SC.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Congratulations, please remember the awesome responsibility that carrying a weapon brings. I have carried for many years and still think of the responsibility every time I walk out the door.

·
Administrator
40,565 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the brother/sisterhood of concealed carry! :thumb:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats, be safe out there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts