Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Agriculture Department Asks Consumers to Report Unsolicited, Mislabeled Seeds Received by Mail

The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture is warning consumers to properly discard and report unordered mislabeled seeds shipped from overseas. Consumers nationwide have received seeds in packages labeled as jewelry.

Seeds labeled as jewelry are likely a scam known as "brushing.” Companies boost online sales by purchasing their own products through fake buyer accounts created by the company. The products are shipped to a real address, to someone who didn’t order the item. The seller writes a positive review of their items from the fake buyer account.

In the past, scammers have sent empty packages. Recent packages have been filled with unlabeled seeds.

Consumers who receive unsolicited seeds are asked to retain the seeds and packaging. If opened, double bag and seal the seeds. Do not plant them or discard loose seeds.

Report the package to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) confidential Antismuggling Hotline, 800-877-3835, or email [email protected]. USDA will provide further instructions.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I've seen a bunch of it too and want to know what they are. Is it edible, smokeable?! :)

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
If you plant them, dragons will be unleashed.:shocked:

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really not much different than Joe Biden, he's also a seed China wants planted.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
There were a crapload of Chinese ag scientists in Iowa who were attempting to steal hybridization and plant growth secrets from out corn growers. They were caught and stuck behind bars. They may have been shipped back home but I haven't heard much since the initial report.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Chinese seeds? China seeds? Thats racist! If you plant then will little yellow people sprout?
Yea, sounded just as stupid when they said it about the Chinese flu. I guess if some Nations leader had "said" they were China seeds it would be a big deal.
Virus, seeds, porcelain dishes... Its all coming up China. What's the matter? You afraid to say the word?
You must be yella. I would have to look that up in word origin. Not sure where that saying comes from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts