Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Chinese Gun Laws

2K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  Rotorflyr 
#1 ·
I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve here so I'm wondering what gun laws are like in China?

#3 ·
From what I understand, no. You may not have a gun. Even airsoft is outlawed. If you want a gun in China join the military, get on the police force, or find a rich friend who’ll let you be a bodyguard. You might be able to get a hunting permit that might let you get a rifle permit, but in general no guns for the subjugated. They might fight back.

#7 ·
I'm sure we can find out for sure by just waiting to see what Biden proposes.

#12 ·
Hard to say, the Asians have some weird laws...:confused:...ignorance of which caused me to end up doin' some time in a Tibetan prison. I was over there back when seeking wisdom from gurus and such was all the rage and I met up with this shaman guy. Kinda' weird but he was a really nice guy so we became friends and of course, talked about stuff. The more we talked, the more I became intrigued by his outlook and wisdom, I soon became his student.

I learned much in the time I was there and prob'ly could've stayed forever but the time all too quickly came, when I had to return home. I felt my life had been changed completely and all for the better. As I was reluctantly gathering my gear and preparing to descend the mountain, I was suddenly overcome with emotion. Without thinking, I walked over to my teacher and gave him a parting hug. Almost instantly, four policemen tackled me and I was dragged off to prison, I had broken their most sacred of laws. If you ever go to Tibet, whatever you do...:oops:...don't squeeze the shaman!

#17 ·
One girl at work told me her grandfather had three shotguns, which he loved very much.
She hated them because they are too heavy and kick like mules.
She is approaching her forties, and this was when she was in high school, so 25 years ago.
Now, I know a shotgun is neither a rifle nor a handgun.

#22 ·
The only experience I have with China is Singapore. It is like a different country but still heavy China dominance. Guns? What guns. There, most of the street officers have no weapons (but do a lot of yelling) and some had just a revolver. Port authority and airport are well armed.

#23 ·
Thats because everyone is Kung Fu fighting. and with all the fireworks on new years there is a gun powder shortage. If guns were made available those two things would suffer as well as comrade chairman.

#24 ·
When my Chinese vendors visit they love to go the range and shoot. Texas Gun Experience opened near my office. Chinese vendors are going to love full auto fridays.

I handed an unloaded Bersa Thunder to one Sr executive and he immediately started pointing at everything! That’s when I decided on having a class 1st.

The Chinese I’ve met have zero experience with guns. I saw no guns or related products anywhere in China, in fact, the stores with knives required a license (chefs, etc.) to even be let in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.