Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm dubsmalone from Atlanta, GA, owner of a Taurus .357 am looking to expand my collection with the Stainless Steel 1911 and a 24/7 OSS. I've been browsing the Internet and the threads on this fine site to find a hard(definate) release date on these two fine guns. If I missed a thread (which I probably did) on either of these guns, I would appreciate if someone would point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

dubsmalone

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us. Regarding the SS PT1911 and the 24/7 OSS, I don't think anyone knows the specific date that they'll be released but we do have a general idea and that's 'late 2007'.

We have a Taurus representative who just joined the board as well. Hopefully he'll be able to give us some specifics regarding their release.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes :)

·
32,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Might want to check out the thread new member and factory rep Richard From Taurus International has right here in this Member Introduction board. There is some enlightening info in there, as well as "ask the rep" questions going on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts