Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I got mine from a company called Beartooth Products. They are out of Bozeman,MT. It came with several different pads to adjust to you personal height needed. With shipping it was around $28

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Where can I pick up the add-on cheek piece extension for a Rossi 92 lever gun? I can't seem to find them. :confused:
Unfortunately, with the total restrictions on Rossi parts, you can forget about them supply you one. The Rossi cheek piece is PN 60891030130 (Cheek Piece Synthetic), and you will need the serial number from a Braztech Single Shot to purchase one. I've had two on order since early October and I've given up on them. I was trying to do a guy in Australia a favor but I think he has given up as well.

If I actually needed one now, I would buy a cheek piece from God'A Grip, probably the pad at the very top or very bottom of the linked page. I have seen these pieces on an assortment of rifles and they look better than the Rossi piece. Price is about the same as well and of course, they will not hesitate a second to sell you a part!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I wish I could be of help, but looks like some of the other members have some good information for you. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts