It's a strange world out there.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
That's hilarious! ;D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I read most of the blog, the comments were what I figured it would evolve into, no intelligent conversation about 2nd amendment, or anything else. while I have a Romanian sr, I am looking to build an AR just not sure what componants yet.
John

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I think this has been discussed here before. Or I might be getting my forums confused as well.

Regardless I still think this is a great way to try and get new shooters into the swing of it. And I do get a big kick out of the various comments.

Steelheart

·
Registered
959 Posts
Please Don't Camo your GLOCK like this...

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I'm glad my wife doesn't like the pink guns. Can you imagine how embarassing that could be at the range.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well I guess I'm glad that I've got better things to worry about in my life than what colors should be banned for guns. Must be nice to have all your problems solved and that is your major issue. Wonder when blue 10/22's are going to be outlawed?

Neat job on that AR,tho. Think my daughter wants one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
One of the guys in our club got ragged on for showing up at a match with pink grips on his gun the other day. He proceeded to beat everyone there (and beat us bad). It didn't take long before the ribbing stopped

Great jobs on the guns

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
the wife says the pink GLOCK is ugly! but my toddler may like the pink AR-15...she turns 2 in august. bye bye elmo :shooter:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts