Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Well that's a start. I have to wonder what % of CTDs business that might be?!?! Hmmmm?!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that's a start. I have to wonder what % of CTDs business that might be?!?! Hmmmm?!
If nothing else it sends a message to those states that choose to ban certain weapons.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good for them !

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
They have already pissed off so many people they are just trying to rebuild some goodwill in the gun community.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I'll double post this just so my point gets across, but maybe we should merge these threads?

At these prices Magpul PMAG Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO Black MAG211BLK only the government can afford to buy from them anyhow. *@&# cheaper then dirt! Midway usa did the same thing http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/firing-line/88527-midway-usa-anti-gun-states-no-mags-you.html and they didn't jack their prices up to full retard levels and sell us out to political pressure. Never go full retard...

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Yeah, this week. What about next week?

·
Premium Member
11,757 Posts
I'm afraid that CTD has lost a customer in me. I had ordered mags from them before the panic set in. Their website showed them in stock and a few days after I ordered, I was informed that they were backordered. A couple of weeks after that I was informed that my order was cancelled, due to lack of availability. This, even though their website showed them in stock, and at a substantially inflated price.

Reactions: scrabtree6

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I'm afraid that CTD has lost a customer in me. I had ordered mags from them before the panic set in. Their website showed them in stock and a few days after I ordered, I was informed that they were backordered. A couple of weeks after that I was informed that my order was cancelled, due to lack of availability. This, even though their website showed them in stock, and at a substantially inflated price.
Yeah all I've gotta say to cheaper then dirt is to little to late, I've heard this story repeated by more then one person. I haven't ordered much from them since frankly they were hardly cheaper then dirt but I always went there to check prices while shopping, now I don't care if they get Pmags for 10 bucks each they won't get a dime of my money again.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Did they issue this statement before or after they weren't gonna support the 2nd amendment?

Suppliers need to send all previous ordered items to Midwest Supply so a real Shooters supply can represent the folks who love and cherish the 2nd amendment.

I can't tolerate anyone or any company who is Lukewarm regarding their position and has to check the direction of the wind.

Reactions: RichO
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.