Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've disconnected my home alarm system and un-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.

I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.

The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've never felt safer and I'm saving $59.95 a month

Reactions: Thirtyeighter

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I've disconnected my home alarm system and un-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.

I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.

The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've never felt safer and I'm saving $59.95 a month
Brilliant!!! :)

* I'll say some good words at the funeral.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
System Test:
- Clip 2 articles about a Tel Aviv bus attack - throw the papers away.
- watch a You Tube video on pipe bombs
- Start counting backward from 100...

:cool:

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Now that is a cool idea, if you want security over privacy!:shocked:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Considering the current administration, I get the same results with two American Flags and a "Don't Tread on Me" Flag.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Considering the current administration, I get the same results with two American Flags and a "Don't Tread on Me" Flag.
Throw in a "Happy Easter" banner and you may add 24/7 protestors to the mix!!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Lmao! Thats one way of getting "security"

Creek

·
Registered
12,088 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I find that having a alarm does help to deter would be burglars but having a couple of large dogs works even better along side it. The additional security measures lile security grilles are welcome (https://slidersgrilles.com/)
When you see those grilles on a convenience store, it usually tells you you're in the wrong neighborhood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts