Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
32,811 Posts
As long as your not affiliated with the sources and just a customer there should be no problem. You can PM us moderators with questions like this at anytime. Service with a smile. ;D :) We all like as much cheap ammo and sources as we can get. For example there is www.cheaperthan dirt.com ,www.aimsurplus.com, www.jgsales.com, and there are others. And your sources are?.....

·
Super Moderator
35,691 Posts
Being a reloader, I use Midway a lot. Man, I order and two days later it's on my doorstep, some GREAT service these guys have! And, they support the NRA with the "round up" program. I like that, too.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I use cheaper than dirt and midway and have always been very pleased with their customer service. I'm going to give Cabelas a shot soon, so to speak, with their bulk .500 Magnum ammo. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
I use cheaper than dirt and midway and have always been very pleased with their customer service. I'm going to give Cabelas a shot soon, so to speak, with their bulk .500 Magnum ammo. :)
8.50 for CCI blazer?!?!? there 6.25 for 50 at your local Acadamy Sports if you have one. And a box of WWWB at Wal-Mart is 14.59 for 100 rounds.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
8.50 for CCI blazer?!?!? there 6.25 for 50 at your local Acadamy Sports if you have one. And a box of WWWB at Wal-Mart is 14.59 for 100 rounds.
I could certainly get accustomed to their prices from the sounds, but unfortunately it doesn't appear Academy Sports has any stores in Kentucky after peeking at their store locator. :(

I've recently been buying a lot more WWB in the 100 round packs. S&B was another company I purchased from frequently but they've also seemingly had a price upswing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
OMG, BLazer Brass is 13 freakin dollars for 50 rounds of .45 :mad: and WWB is about $30 for 100 FMJ and $30 for 50 JHP in my local WalMart..Im payin about twice the price everyone else seems to be paying...wtf :bang: :bang: Somebody send me 1000 rounds of WWB FMJ and ill pay for it AND shipping haha. (seriously)

JT

·
Registered
384 Posts
NativeTexan said:
Being a reloader, I use Midway a lot. Man, I order and two days later it's on my doorstep, some GREAT service these guys have! And, they support the NRA with the "round up" program. I like that, too.
A big +1 on Midway. I purchase most of my reloading equipment through them and find their service outstanding. My only question, NativeTexan, is why does it take them so long to deliver to you?? If I place an order before 3PM CDT I have the package sitting by my front door by 4PM the next day. As NativeT said, they have some great service.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I have also had great service from MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS SUPPLY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts