Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this up from my FFL the other day. I purchased it from Mr. Pawn in Mesquite NV via GB. Got it for $199.99 plus shipping and NV sales tax plus $20 transfer fee. The pawn shop listed the condition as "Good". I'm thinking it may have had less than a dozen rounds though it.

P1210698r.jpg

P1210703r.jpg

Attachments

·
8,902 Posts
Nice wheel gun. Let us know how it shoots when you have a chance. I personally am interested in the trigger pull and feel. I have considered getting one to add to my collection.

Reactions: MARINEDIVISIONTWO

·
Registered
24,853 Posts
Congrats on your new to you wheel gun. It's okay if you like a pink gun. Just sayin.

·
Registered
14,822 Posts
Those are nice!

I have fondled them once or twice but have not gotten one.

Can't wait to hear how it shoots.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Congrats on your Pinto,nice.:cool:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats nevadabob on the Charter Arms Undercover Lite acquisition. I have the standard Undercover and am very pleased with it. Looking fwd to your range report.

Reactions: MARINEDIVISIONTWO

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It has joined the revolver herd that consists of 2 Titanium M85's (matte blue & matte gold) and a Charter Arms Pitbull 9mm. The Red Ryder weighs in at 12 ounces while the M85's are 16. All these guns are super solid with no complaints.

·
Super Moderator
35,365 Posts
Wow, firing a weapon risks burning the house down? Glad I don't live in the desert. :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
35,365 Posts
The gun sounds light. I'd wanna put more compact grips on it for pocket carry. I pocket my 85SSUL with the "boot grip" it came with.

·
Registered
901 Posts
The gun sounds light. I'd wanna put more compact grips on it for pocket carry. I pocket my 85SSUL with the "boot grip" it came with.
I was afraid to go with the Lite model because I'm recoil sensitive, went with the 17oz. Undercover; the 12oz sure would be great for pocket carry.
My Undercover has Crimson Trace Laser grips which are a bit more compact then the OEM rubber grips.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sage brush + wind will get things going quickly.

Since I reload I'll try and tame the recoil. Looking forward to shooting it!

In the "Reloading" section, page 304 post #3040, I listed my current 38 Spcl loads for the M85's. These shoot real nice.

Reactions: Mark40
1 - 13 of 13 Posts