Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older Pathfinder .22WMR that I’m wanting a minimalist holster to protect the gun while it resides in my car’s center console. It currently lives in a zipper case, I’d rather have something with significantly faster access. Please share your suggestions, thanks.
Revolver Air gun Sleeve Trigger Gun barrel

·
23,575 Posts
Uncle Mike's PDA? I" by 4" by 5", so it will probably protrude a bit, but just from the holster, not from the console.

Or a more conventional Uncle Mike's holster. If you wanted to, you could attach a few inches of belt to the inside of the console (screws, rivets) and then the revolver would always be in the same place.

I'd probably go with one of those in your situation.

Reactions: Doobie

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uncle Mike's PDA? I" by 4" by 5", so it will probably protrude a bit, but just from the holster, not from the console.

Or a more conventional Uncle Mike's holster. If you wanted to, you could attach a few inches of belt to the inside of the console (screws, rivets) and then the revolver would always be in the same place.

I'd probably go with one of those in your situation.
The PDA pouch adds a velcro flap to have to undo. But the IWB clipped to something on the side of the console cavity sounds like something I'm going to investigate further. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Uncle Mikes, Blackhawk, or Bulldog cordura nylon holster should work just fine for a console holder. Get one that is ambidextrous with the soft "loop" side velcro sewn on the outside to attach a thumb-break strap and you can get a piece of the plastic-y "hook" side velcro with peel & stick adhesive on the outside to mount it inside your console.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uncle Mikes, Blackhawk, or Bulldog cordura nylon holster should work just fine for a console holder. Get one that is ambidextrous with the soft "llop" side velcro sewn on the outside to attach a thumb-break strap and you can get a piece of the plastic-y "hook" side velcro with peel & stick adhesive on the outside to mount it inside your console.
The velcro angle is something I'll investigate.
Thanks!

·
23,575 Posts
That's what I did with this holster. Get industrial grade velcro. It's a better hook/loop connection, and the adhesive is pretty strong too.
Revolver Luggage and bags Wood Bag Eyewear

Reactions: Doobie
1 - 6 of 6 Posts