Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I have a Charter .38 Spc but I sure like that LCR! Nice pistols. I'd like to get an LCR9.

Reactions: Buckeye!

·
21,974 Posts
You've got a Boomer? Cool! Tell us about it; full review and range report, please! It's a unique revolver.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
... or more specifically a ballistic missile submarine.

·
21,974 Posts
If it's a Charter Arms and not a tube full of the most powerful weapons that ever existed, then it's got something in common with the Colt New Agent, and something in common with the Taurus 692.

It's got a ported muzzle and no conventional sights. Combine that with the less than common .44 Special chambering, and you have one interesting snubby.

·
Premium Member
10,984 Posts
If it's a Charter Arms and not a tube full of the most powerful weapons that ever existed, then it's got something in common with the Colt New Agent, and something in common with the Taurus 692.

It's got a ported muzzle and no conventional sights. Combine that with the less than common .44 Special chambering, and you have one interesting snubby.
I don't know, the sights on my 692 worked pretty good.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have had the Boomer for awhile... recoil is there .. but its not to bad ... accuracy... Its good at 7-10 yds , for its purpose ... its not a target gun .. ;-)

The Boomer was based off the custom Bulldog by magna-port back in the 70’s

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts