·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
same question as the olympic arms question i posted below...thanx ppl ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry, what's the question? I only ask 'cause I shoot league Trap, have TWO Daly shotguns and my a-hole brother-in-law apparently stopped talking to me 'over one of 'em.
Alden

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mike;
Charles Daly really doesn't manufacture -- they are a marketing/distributor firm. They have a reputation for "commissioning" some very good arms at very fair prices. My Daly shotguns, for example, are both made by Miroku in Japan, a very fine manufacturer who also makes Browning's shotguns. Yes, Browning is a firm that also "manufactures" under license so I, for example, shoot a quality "Browning BT-99" single-barrel as well as over-under Trap shotguns of their's and they cost 2/3rds the price of having the Browning name on them. Actually, they have prettier wood and scroll engraving to the point where when I bought one on-sight per my brother-in-law's interest, who then said he'd wait and look around, when he physically saw how nice and inexpensive it was but that I had now kept it as my main competition gun denied he said he didn't want it and stopped talking to me. Sorry for going off on a tangent but that's how good a Daly can be...

Sorry for going off...

Maybe you can find out who actually makes their 1911 first.

Maybe this helps a little.

Alden

1 - 4 of 4 Posts