Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this from the original owner back in Oct of 2011. He had won it in a contest of some sort. It is a new in box Charles Daly 12 gauge (but I guess you already knew that from the title).
It has never been assembled, it is as it sits in the photos in the box. It has been removed and inspected to make sure everything is there....and it is.
I'm not sure why I purchased it, kind of had an idea of cutting it down to more of a home defence length. But, then figured why, I already have one. I paid $165 for it, which is what I will take for it. Don't plan on taking a loss, so please don't ask if I will.
If you have any questions, please ask.
I located just south of Dallas, Tx and will meet for a F2F transaction. Will be sold on a Bill of Sale. You must have proof of being a Texas resident for a F2F sale. If you are not local this must transfer through an FFL at your expense, plus shipping cost. Make sure your FFL will accept a transfer from a private seller prior to commiting to purchase.

FWI: Charles Daly is no longer in business which is why their product is becoming harder to find. This gun was never registered with a warranty card, and I guess never will be.

Just click the photo for a larger view.

PC130002.jpg

PC130001.jpg

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Now THAT, my forum brethren, would make somebody a really nice home defense shotgun...and you could even bird / squirrel / deer hunt with it!

Great price for a NIB shotgun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts