Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: I have NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER with CDNN other than as an occasional customer !

SOURCE:
Taurus 92/99 9MM 15RD OE MECGAR Magazine New

FREE Mag Pouch with any order and free shipping for qualified orders > $99: (look at the details)
Specials

Taurus 92/99 9MM 15RD OE MECGAR Magazine NewItem# MECT915-sale
Price: $24.99
SALE: $17.99

Product Description:Taurus 92/99 9MM 15RD OE MECGAR Magazine New

·
Administrator
18,422 Posts
Very good price for a standard capacity PT92 Magazine! :cool: I've bought quite a lot of Magazines and Accessories from CDNN and they've been great to deal with.
Also, I've no affiliation with them, either. Just another happy Customer.

If you can afford them, at almost twice the price, the Mec-Gar 20 round PT92 Magazines from Greg Cote are very nice, too! Taurus PT 92 or 99 20 RD 9mm semi-flush +2 MGPT9220AFC [MGPT9220AFC] - $31.95 : Greg Cote, LLC
Also, I've no affiliation with Greg Cote, either. Just a very happy Customer. :cool:

With all the High Capacity Magazines I've bought from these outfits, they're probably wondering what I'm up to! ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought two of those MecGar 15 round mags For my PT-92 last year at $24.99 each and they are of excellent quality. Much better than the factory mag that came with the pistol. That is a great sale price - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mecgar mags are of the highest quality; they make the OEM for many of the gun makers.

I have bought dozens of Mecgar labeled mags and NONE of then EVER had a problem. Thyy are great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts