Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does CDNN only come out with one a year or do they update it every 3 months what is the cycle??

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Quaterly.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Remember, if you're looking at the firearms, that is wholesale dealer pricing. And if you're looking at accessories, please disregard the previous sentence.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good catalog but no PT809, PT92, or PT99 that I could find. Maybe I completely missed them. Coulda been mixing a whiskey sour........

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good catalog but no PT809, PT92, or PT99 that I could find. Maybe I completely missed them. Coulda been mixing a whiskey sour........
They have the PT100 and PT101 but yeah I agree the PT92 is pretty nice. No desire for the 809 but it is still a nice gun just not for me.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Remember, if you're looking at the firearms, that is wholesale dealer pricing.
Well sir, I learned something new today! I was wondering how CDNN could have such rock bottom prices on some of their guns.

·
Registered
518 Posts
They have the PT100 and PT101 but yeah I agree the PT92 is pretty nice. No desire for the 809 but it is still a nice gun just not for me.
Taurus, my PT809 arrived yesterday and it is sweet. I slept with it last night so I could practice grabbing and rolling in the dark to get the best shot! I love my PT92, really love my PT99, and the PT809 is my carry weapon. I'm a happy camper!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Remember, if you're looking at the firearms, that is wholesale dealer pricing. And if you're looking at accessories, please disregard the previous sentence.
I bought a gun from them a few years back, got a great deal and I am not a dealer. Are you completely sure your statement is true? Is this something new?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a gun from them a few years back, got a great deal and I am not a dealer. Are you completely sure your statement is true? Is this something new?
I bought a gun from them 2 weeks ago and got the listed price. I think these prices are available to the general public.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I called them and they said those are general prices and not dealer cost... They were very nice on the phone and said that most times but not always their sale prices are the lowest you can find... Also they said that not ALL of the gun models on "Sale" are listed because there isn't always room to print them all, and that it was best to call in once and awhile to see what they had...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts