Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$9.99 for a collapsible 60" shooting rest, but the link goes nowhere. These things usually sell for 25.00 +/- so I wonder if someone made an error posting it. I sent them a note saying I wanted one..probably should have said I wanted a dozen. I shoot at ranges with no seating or bench rest possibilities, so this could come in handy as I could tie the collapsed 20" pole to the side of my range bag.

Attachments

Reactions: Taurus1965

·
Super Moderator
37,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer available on their websight. Looks like someone did a boo boo.

The email offering came through today. It should be interesting how they respond.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How is CDNN to do bu with? It's been years since I ordered from them.

·
Super Moderator
37,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is CDNN to do bu with? It's been years since I ordered from them.
I have bought guns, mags and accessories from them and found them to be honest and dependable.

·
Super Moderator
37,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have bought guns, mags and accessories from them and found them to be honest and dependable.

Well, I won't be doing business with them from this point forward. Remember that I tried to buy one of these things two hours after they posted it and the link was dead. I sent the the following email and received the response this morning:

Please call one of our knowledgeable salesmen at 800-588-9500 for immediate
assistance. We do hope to do business with you!
Thank You,

CDNN Sports, Inc.

On May 18, 2019, at 8:02 PM, Inquiry wrote:

> Name: XXXXXX
> E-mail: XXXXX[email protected]
> Telephone: 847XXXXXXX
>
> Comment: I received your ad via email for the 60" Dead On Shooting Stick for $9.99 and want to buy one. Let me know how to place the order as the links go to dead sites. Thanks
>

So I called "Rick" there and inquired about it...he searched their site and found one for sale at 27.00.. I repeated the deal and the email date and time...

He says that they are "all sold out on them"....Some guy bought a "whole bunch of them"...

I told him that I won't do business with a firm that does a bait and switch. Even if....IF..this were true ...why didn't they put a limit on them? Either lying to cover their error...or stupid business people.

·
Super Moderator
37,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Reactions: Taurus1965
1 - 9 of 9 Posts