Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I have already introduced myself and got a very warm welcome thanks again for that........just curious if there is a good cc conceal and carry holster for the judge public defender

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Custom!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Judge 3" SS magnum but they make a holster for the PD as well. I use the Welcome To HardCore Holsters! - DEALER SITE shoulder holster and it is very comfortable even for the steel version. I never considered carrying the Judge when I bought it, I got it mostly for HD but this shoulder holster is so comfortable and conceals that beast so well even a thin hooded jacket works just fine. Imagine a look on a BG's face seeing that monster coming out from your thin jacket! Showed it to a few on my really close range friends and we all got a big laugh from it. But when I have to go to questionable places the Judge will now be with me which makes my Ruger LCP w/CT my BUG.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
:nopics:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
To some the Judge family of shootin' irons seem rather large to CC and would in all likelihood be better hauled around by puttin' wheels and a trailer hitch on it then hooking it to the back of your truck....:D

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: RevolverFan

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
To some the Judge family of shootin' irons seem rather large to CC and would in all likelihood be better hauled around by puttin' wheels and a trailer hitch on it then hooking it to the back of your truck....:D
Yeah, but no one is going to mess with you when confronted with the business end of the Judge! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I carry my 3" Chamber 3" barrel Judge in Simply Rugged IWB pancake holster all the time. Not every day because I can't carry to work, but if I could I would every day. It's acutally more comfortable than a Para Warthog I had which was way smaller. But it's all about preference I guess, and I'm 280 lbs so I can hide it better than a lightweight.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
The PD is built on a smaller frame than the regular Judge, therefore it is much easier to CC than the Judge.

I think Blackhawk has a Sherpa model for the PD with paddle and belt attachments and that will probably be about the best in that price range. All my revolver holsters are OWB belt, or shoulder holsters. IWB can be a pain with a revolver unless the holster is designed specifically for a revolver, so I tend to look at OWB for revolvers, JMHO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Public Defender model with an IWB holster. The holster is made specifically for the PD model from Talon Holsters(www.talonholsters.com). Posting this from my iPhone, so I'll post a pic if anyone is interested when I get on the laptop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts