Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, here's the problem. I am having really trouble finding a suitable case for my M669. I have an old tear-drop shaped case but the zip has failed and I'd like to find something similar. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Post a picture of the old case with the bad zipper.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,630 Posts
I'm guessing you're talking about a cloth padded case with a zipper. I just purchased one from Beretta a few months ago for something like $11 and free shipping (some type o sale, which they seem to run very often). I don't know if it is large enough for your gun or if it is anything like what you'd even want, but I'm sure you can buy Beretta stuff over there pretty easy.

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Just before Christmas, Mrs. Deere and I were at a little local closeouts store and they had a big box of these, new, for three bucks each. Didn't really need one (I seldom use them), but it fits my Pathfinder quite well. Won't fit a 669 though...

IMG_0907.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK guys, here's the problem. I am having really trouble finding a suitable case for my M669. I have an old tear-drop shaped case but the zip has failed and I'd like to find something similar. Any suggestions?
Check Ebay Craiglist and amazon if that could be of help

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Panic over. Found one on Ebay, about $15.00 inc shipping cost. Sorted. Thanks for your input guys. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts