Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for a jog around the block last night with my Charter Arms .357 in a belly band. Worn low on the waist with the gun in the appendix position, I can't say it's comfortable with a steel .357 jabbing me in the groin while I run.

This month I'm getting a Kel-tec PF-9. I'll put one of those little pocket clips on it. At 10 ounces less than the revolver, it should work out a bit better.

Anyone ever use something like this http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=392511 ? Maybe find one in a synthetic material like Underarmour. I think the cotton would stretch or shrink.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a KelTec PF-9 and I carry everyday. IWB or ankle holster, cargo shorts. I don't have any help for your jogging wardrobe. You will like the PF-9 though.

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
I've heard good things about these types of holster undershirts, but I don't have one. I do, however, have a PF9 and can give it two thumbs up. Great for this type of carry, especially with the clip.

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
Boy, thats subtle !! LOL.....it sure would keep the gun from jumping around though.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts