Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Buds just took some money of mine for a PT111 duo and I cant wait! It will be my ccw, It was between that and a PT709 but you guys over here and TA.net convenced me to get the 111.

-Codave

Ps Semi pointless thread but im pumped to be getting a new pistol doesn't happen a lot!

Administrator
Congrats! PT111 is a great choice for concealed carry. I hope it arrives soon, and of course, we're all gonna want see it! Pictures required! :thumb:

Registered
Any of the PT's are great, but just one question...why did you settle for a measly 9mm when you could have had a real man's caliber like the .45 acp in the same sized handgun? ;)

I'm just kidding...9mm does a great job and is friendlier to the pocket book at the range. You can shoot double the number of shots for the same money.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Any one have problems with the duo getting bad holster rubbing marks? I would like to get a kydex (sp?) IWB holster for her.

-Codave

Premium Member
Congrats we will expect to see pictures as soon as it arrives.

Registered
As far as bad rub marks from Kydex go, I may have a minor one from time to time from my Fobus that I can rub off with my finger.

Registered
PT111, what a nice gun to have....I plan on having me one sometime in the near future...I've got the PT145 and love it but it does cost more to shoot than the 111....so congrats and enjoy!

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
Congrats!

Here's a little PT111 Duo Tone "eye~candy" for ya', until yours arrives! ;) (wink, wink!)

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Post often and lets see a pic.

Registered
Welcome from TX and congrats on the PT111. Most folks loved the MilPro once they handled one. My PT145 is with me most of the time.

Eventually, holster wear will appear, especially when you carry the pistol daily. I don't mind about these marks, they just give the gun character, make my carry pistol unique. Just wipe down your EDC gun at the end of the day with your favorite gun oil to prevent rust.

Registered
Ya 25 post minium for classified does suck . Pt111 was first handgun I bought I have been very impressed with mine hope yours will give you the same happiness mine has given me

Registered
Dave, all you need now is the gun!

We'll be patiently waiting!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts