1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Age old question...when you take out your camera, why does some idiot ALWAYS walk in front of you? (If this stalls, there is a pause button in the upper left corner to restart it.)

https://giphy.com/gifs/america-gun-problem-uiKRTjng7gKOP5sg7L
Because there are so many people that are lost in their self centeredness that they are clueless to the people and world around them. These are the same people that park their grocery cart at an angle in the aisle and then stand between the cart and the shelf while reading every word on the product and have no clue your cart is about a foot away from them and you are just staring at them. They are oblivious!....and don't care!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Because there are so many people that are lost in their self centeredness that they are clueless to the people and world around them. These are the same people that park their grocery cart at an angle in the aisle and then stand between the cart and the shelf while reading every word on the product and have no clue your cart is about a foot away from them and you are just staring at them. They are oblivious!....and don't care!
That is the same reason people drive like jerks!

Now one of the Grey Guardians.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
That is the same reason people drive like jerks!
The reality of most drivers today ends at the inside surface of their windshield. Most Americans have little or no spatial awareness. Sad but true. When someone parks their shopping cart blocking the aisle I just say "Excuse me" to get their attention. If that fails I'll move their cart out of the way saying with a smile "I'll just help you move your cart out of the aisle." If that causes them to become indignant then ITS ON and they ain't gonna' like the verbal shellacking that comes next. I try to be diplomatic but I don't suffer fools easily.

·
Premium Member
4,149 Posts
This shopping cart thing happens to me at least once a month. I just pull my cart up to theirs VERY close, and start laughing. Some are so clueless, they don't even come to with my laugh.

·
Super Moderator
17,695 Posts
This shopping cart thing happens to me at least once a month. I just pull my cart up to theirs VERY close, and start laughing. Some are so clueless, they don't even come to with my laugh.
I hate people who leave their carts in the way and walk away from it. I'll snag it and take down around the corner....*snicker*...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The reality of most drivers today ends at the inside surface of their windshield. Most Americans have little or no spatial awareness. Sad but true. When someone parks their shopping cart blocking the aisle I just say "Excuse me" to get their attention. If that fails I'll move their cart out of the way saying with a smile "I'll just help you move your cart out of the aisle." If that causes them to become indignant then ITS ON and they ain't gonna' like the verbal shellacking that comes next. I try to be diplomatic but I don't suffer fools easily.
I'm sorry to say that unless it's an older or disabled person I just come unglued and get every bit as rude as they are being. And to those that cant see past their nose, I have the train horn on my truck. One blast and I've seen people drop cell phones and lipstick, eyeliner newspapers...
I scared one dude so badly he jumped in his seat and I watched as his cellphone went under his tire.
I think he had to go clean himself.

Now one of the Grey Guardians.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
American gun gif and it starts out with a freakin Glock?
Anyhow for the guy who stepped in front there is always the phrase "Hey idiot!".

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Yeah! And the folks who hold their family reunions in the aisle between the canned soup and the Bisquick displays at WalMart.

Reactions: Fatboy46

·
Registered
163 Posts
"Age old question...when you take out your camera, why does some idiot ALWAYS walk in front of you? " People are unconscious of their surroundings. Too self-absorbed. no different on the streets- they act like they are the only people going anywhere on that road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts