Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannon Hinnant If you don't know about him, do a search. Related: also do a search for Rome Smith. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
From what I can tell, it's not political so I have moved it to the Lounge. You might want to post more content if you're trying to start a discussion.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
From what I can tell, it's not political so I have moved it to the Lounge. You might want to post more content if you're trying to start a discussion.
Thank you for moving it. I think if anyone bothers to do a simple search for the name "Cannon Hinnant", the discussion will happen. Thanks again. However, here is a wikipedia link to start... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Cannon_Hinnant Another link here: https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/09/24/cannon-hinnant-woman-charged-after-5-year-old-boy-shot-in-the-head-while-riding-bike-in-his-yard-update/

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
This has the potential to leave the rails early. The story was largely ignored by the media (except Fox, where I read about it) while the Breonna Taylor and other stories of police killings continue to make the nightly news.

An interesting point in the Wiki link is the rebuttal to social media claims of attempts to silence the story. I think it was largely ignored, much like the continuing riots in Portland, because these stories do not support the narrative their news organizations are forming.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This has the potential to leave the rails early. The story was largely ignored by the media (except Fox, where I read about it) while the Breonna Taylor and other stories of police killings continue to make the nightly news.

An interesting point in the Wiki link is the rebuttal to social media claims of attempts to silence the story. I think it was largely ignored, much like the continuing riots in Portland, because these stories do not support the narrative their news organizations are forming.

I do believe that this is drug related, but have no proof other than criminal records of the father and the shooter and the fact that they knew each other.

However, that not withstanding, it was a completely innocent 5 year old who was murdered.

Let me repeat that.

It was an innocent 5 year old that was murdered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts