Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes they can but I mean a 10 shot pistol the size of the SIG P365 or Springfield Hellcat. They're selling like toilet paper & masks. The G2C/G3C are a little larger but half the price. Wondering if a 10 shot pocket pistol is on the way in the next year or two. Time will tell.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes they can but I mean a 10 shot pistol the size of the SIG P365 or Springfield Hellcat. They're selling like toilet paper & masks. The G2C/G3C are a little larger but half the price. Wondering if a 10 shot pocket pistol is on the way in the next year or two. Time will tell.
It would be interesting to see. Maybe on the G4. I have a have a G2 and a Sig P365 and the Taurus looks huge next to it. The G2/G2C/G3C are just about the size of a Glock 26. For comparison in another thread, I posted a photo of my Sig next to my wife's .380 Glock 42.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have both the G2c, and the P365. The G2c is a better fit for my hands, even with the 12 round magazine in the 365.

Reactions: Jim_Nazium

·
Administrator
35,119 Posts
I think the G2C and the G2S fit the bill you're describing.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I'm surprised more companies haven't come out with a 365/Hellcat sized gun yet. They seem to be all the rage now.

Glock is out, FN doesn't really care about handgun sales, HK is always 10 years late to the party. I can see Ruger doing something, but they don't always listen to the market.

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
it would be nice in my opinion to have a taurus the size of the 365 except have the frame bend a bit to better fit in the pocket and maybe a lil Lexan window to view the parts from the outside!!
a really terrible trigger on the lil striker fired thang would be nice too, the Sig trigger is just much to nice and easy and short reset for a pistol that size!
ahh yea, that's what we need more "Special " things instead of a good quality, parts available, professionally backed service team behind the pistola!
Just saying!
size ain't everything, neither is price--at least for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts