Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im tano from south east asia and i just hoping if somebody could call to to taurus customer service for me especially that lives in the vicinity of miami florida? pls :(

i just want to known what year my pt92 was manufactured. i have an issued on it because i was wondering why there is no "miami fl" print on my slide in relation that it was brand new...just purchased it this month of march..

i also try the taurus website after entering my serial no. tey90231,it says that no matches found..

i appreciate it a lot if someone can do a favor for me.. thanks :(

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
It's probably because yours was imported directly from Brazil. The ones with "Miami, FL" imprinted were imported through the U.S. as stated in your other thread.

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
thanks for the reply.. maybe your right..
I called Taurus for you after giving them the serial number they verified the PT-92 was not imported via Miami therefore they do not have the information on it and it should not have Miami, FL stamped on it.

Reactions: dogchild

·
Registered
32 Posts
I called Taurus for you after giving them the serial number they verified the PT-92 was not imported via Miami therefore they do not have the information on it and it should not have Miami, FL stamped on it.
Glad to see someone helped this guy out. Rare that people will take time out of their own day to help a stranger out. I was going to do it before I scrolled down and saw that you did it for him already.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Just think, there are other sites out there that would beat up on the guy for buying a Taurus. I am extremely glad I found this board.

Reactions: rongeswe2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts