Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
The PT111 G2 did not have mags made for it. They ship with 12-round mags that are marked "PT111PRO"

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I wonder about the 140 G2 personally because both of my magazines specifically have PT-140 G2 on them. Oddly enough, I tried a 92 magazine in my 140, the catch hole is too low but the follower did engage the slide lock. So they could be a viable alternative if someone decided to try modifying one to lock in.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
All four of my PT111 G2 magazines are stamped with PT111 G2 along one vertical edge of the mag, and all four of my PT140 G2 mags are stamped PT140 G2 in the same area.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You can also use the 24/7 17 round mags in both guns.
Interesting - now I'm tempted to pick one f those up! I'd assume that the 17-rounder sticks out a good bit from the bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Got a bit carried away after I read on here that the Sig 226 magazines fit - bought a 32-rounder for plinking at Cabela's on sale for $15

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh yeah. 33 rounds just as fast as you'd like to pull the trigger! Being much (MUCH) easier to load than the 12-rounders it came with I was skeptical about the spring and figured it'd have issues chambering the last few rounds but I didn't have any issues! Well, except for how unwieldy a fully loaded 32-round magazine is!

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I'm interested in that also, then I'll just have to figure out what sleeve to put on them to close the gap a bit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts