Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering who all lives in missouri, and where at. I live just south of Springfield. It would be cool to get a few people together to go to the range. I usually go to busik on 65 between springfield and branson.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be in St Louis the next two weeks for work.
Normally call Tucson home.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work in St. Louis. I will be there tomorrow. I have 2 fire claims, and a vandalism claim to look at.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you know someplace close and want to go shooting saturday, let me know.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wont have my taurus in until moday or tuesday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Try missouricarry.com for the annual CCW appreciation picnic in Jefferson City. I'm trying to free up my schedule and it is a lot of fun; whether you CCW or not.

You'll find a bunch of show-me shooters there!

Oh, yeah.....I'm in KC but have family in Monett and Shell Knob; as well as the Truman Lake area.

Taurus9mm said:
I was just wondering who all lives in missouri, and where at. I live just south of Springfield. It would be cool to get a few people together to go to the range. I usually go to busik on 65 between springfield and branson.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats cool. We boat on Table rock, and tend to end up in shell knob. I lived in KC for about a year, but did not like it. What all goes on at the CCW picnic? Is it heald at a range, or what?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good food. Free range use. A few competition (friendly) shooting skills sessions. Used holster sales. Gun and miscellaneous merchandise raffles. Novice shotgun shooting class. Good friends, good conversation, good times. It's posted on the website and open to all.

Taurus9mm said:
Thats cool. We boat on Table rock, and tend to end up in shell knob. I lived in KC for about a year, but did not like it. What all goes on at the CCW picnic? Is it heald at a range, or what?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts