Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anything good come out of California? Well, Fire Fire here from the outskirts of Sacramento! What can I say? Well, the budget is down Cali is slidding in the ocean (debt) so the leaders have all given up on the agenda to stop citizens from being armed. CCW's are being issued fast and furious! They are not taking any new appointments until 2013? There booked Dano! That ought to tell the story. So it took me a year to get "her" and I now can pack. I am now in search of the amazing bullets, and holsters. Versacarry, Crossbreed? Well, I did post a 293 with the Gold Cup in the wind an cold. Although the Kahr p9 was 273. I have a friend searching for the 45. What can we say about the Taurus? I know that I dont have one but I would like one. Well, enough said the rain is on the way and it brings out the "fruits and the crazys." Will lock and load ove and out.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Congrats on achieving the impossible and getting a CCW in California. Check out ine of our sponsors Theis Holsters for a Crossbreed type holster. They're less expensive and he gets them to you quickly.

Reactions: firefire

·
Super Moderator
36,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas! And, good luck out there in progressive CA.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Can anything good come out of California?
Yeah - an empty bus!!:) Only kidding. Welcome from Ohio.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts