·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Do you have a link? What is an FTO?

Don

·
Administrator
40,580 Posts
FTO where I come from is a field training officer.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don, my daughter sent me a text, as it hits close to home. Try Google.
FTO, she just finished training, as Smoke said and was on her own for a mere two weeks.
The second female police officer killed in the last two weeks.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

Reactions: Old_Sp5 and pegasus

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I think the majority of folks who currently see illegal immigration as "harmless" are simply misinformed and led by the emotional arguments made by the mass media.

Check out how some of these folks reacted when they got the facts (in a non-confrontational way, too):

Actors cold read facts on illegal immigration

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
My daughter sent me a text.
22 y.o. just finished FTO. female
If this turns out the killer is an illegal, I pray Trump exploits the heck out of this senseless act.

She just started patroling on her own

Confirmed: it was an illegal who murdered her.

I read this link (twice) and at this time the link doesn't name the killer nor does it say the killer was an illegal alien. I just did a google search and even the sources which are an hour old don't name the killer or say that he was an illegal alien. They do say it was an ambush attack from the side of the street, and that he shot at random people as he left the area, although none of the links mention that anyone else was hit. The killer was not part of the traffic accident. I could not find any links at this time that even suggest he was an illegal alien, including some sites that are dubious for news stories.

Due to the fact it's been so long after the murder and that they haven't said who the murderer was or any background on the murderer other than the police were familar with him, I can certainly understand why someone might be suspicious of this however.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
I read this link (twice) and at this time the link doesn't name the killer nor does it say the killer was an illegal alien. I just did a google search and even the sources which are an hour old don't name the killer or say that he was an illegal alien. They do say it was an ambush attack from the side of the street, and that he shot at random people as he left the area, although none of the links mention that anyone else was hit. The killer was not part of the traffic accident. I could not find any links at this time that even suggest he was an illegal alien, including some sites that are dubious for news stories.

Due to the fact it's been so long after the murder and that they haven't said who the murderer was or any background on the murderer other than the police were familar with him, I can certainly understand why someone might be suspicious of this however.
They do like to withhold information that is counter productive to their agenda. Without any real facts we can only speculate as to why they aren't forthcoming.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
I did find this:

"Corona is the second officer killed in California in the past two and a half weeks.

Cpl. Ronil Singh, 33, of the Newman Police Department was shot to death Dec. 26 after he stopped a suspected drunk driver.

Gustavo Arriaga Perez, also 33, was charged with the murder. Authorities said Perez Arriaga was in the country illegally and was preparing to flee to Mexico when he was arrested. That killing rekindled a debate over California's sanctuary law that limits cooperation by local officials with federal immigration authorities."
https://6abc.com/california-rookie-officer-fatally-shot-responding-to-crash/5053383/

The shooting of Cpl Ronil Singh was noted by President Trump and that in itself may be reason enough for not releasing the information on Corona's killer.

·
Administrator
40,580 Posts
I've run across a couple of articles, that state Corona's killer, was a 20 year old white male. No other info though. He offed himself.

Reactions: pegasus

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've run across a couple of articles, that state Corona's killer, was a 20 year old white male. No other info though. He offed himself.
What was going across the "blue" gossip line yesterday, said he was an illegal. Hell, he could be Irish... Then again, it could have been a rush to judgement. Let's let it shake out.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
They do like to withhold information that is counter productive to their agenda. Without any real facts we can only speculate as to why they aren't forthcoming.
I did find this:

"Corona is the second officer killed in California in the past two and a half weeks.

Cpl. Ronil Singh, 33, of the Newman Police Department was shot to death Dec. 26 after he stopped a suspected drunk driver.

Gustavo Arriaga Perez, also 33, was charged with the murder. Authorities said Perez Arriaga was in the country illegally and was preparing to flee to Mexico when he was arrested. That killing rekindled a debate over California's sanctuary law that limits cooperation by local officials with federal immigration authorities."
https://6abc.com/california-rookie-officer-fatally-shot-responding-to-crash/5053383/

The shooting of Cpl Ronil Singh was noted by President Trump and that in itself may be reason enough for not releasing the information on Corona's killer.
Not just Trump but a local Sheriff who lives and works in a county affected by lax border security and supports a border wall. On TV the Sheriff was asked a stupid question. He was asked if there was a wall would the officer still be alive? The Sheriff gave the reporter a Duh look and replied something to the effect of "Maybe. If he wasn't in the country illegally he couldn't have murdered him."

It does seem suspicious to not release the name after this long when it's not normal procedure. I suppose it's possible they might have another motive. On the one hand I can understand if they don't want to give the murderer any notoriaty, but on the other hand they are claiming they are still trying to figure out a motive. If they'd release the name the public might be able to give them evidence in this regard. I know of a few other cases where the suspect was dead and it was only after his identity was release that people came forward and said things which shed light on a motive.

Way to much of this going on lately.Should be a capital offence with the death penalty served swiftly.Should be the case with murdering any first responder.
I'm not sure it would've made any difference in this case though as like Smokewagon said the guy offed himself.

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
well actually its a lack of any respect or discipline, our society is in a downhill spiral simple.
whether a police officer is shot by an illegal or a legal the end result is the same.
now certainly IF the illegal was not in the USA then he would/could not have shot the officer, but then IF the gang bangers parents had used protection he could not have shot the officer either.
its two different discussions to me.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Still comes down that California needs more restrictive gun laws. How can they allow this to keep happening? If cops didn't need to carry guns then they wouldn't be getting shot. Why can't we see this?
I think if they can pass just 10 more gun laws they might be able to get it right. Maybe they need the Mexico gun law that you can own a gun, you just can't take it out of the house.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts