Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all started when my son, Bubba, wanted to go target shooting, so I went to Cabela's Sporting Goods.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of cartridges & shells, ... the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.
I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked all that bad.

Bad Hair Day.gif

·
22,323 Posts
I find this particularly funny because however they draw those little "put your card in this way" graphics, my mind always interprets it backwards...

·
Registered
14,820 Posts
That's actually Hilarious as I went through the same comment and paused for a moment when the cashier gal said it. i replied with " Oh, you mean the card." and we both chuckled.

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
I actually did that once but I only got to undo two shirt buttons before I was corrected

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Looking for eye bleach again..Funny...

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
This is the credit card companies fault. Their commercials always show them being swiped wrong-ways, just so you can see the face of the card right-side up. Why don't they just put the strip on the bottom?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,088 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts