Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For what it's worth, I recently purchased ammunition from PALADINOS WAREHOUSE on Gunbrokers.com, and my experience may be worth some thought.

When I went to pay for my purchase the PALADINOS WAREHOUSE website stated that I would be charged a number of fees connected to the shipping process.

When the package arrived, there was no indication that any extra handling had been arranged, so I contacted PALADINOS WAREHOUSE through the Gunbrokers questions for sellers page.

I stated my concerns and I will say that it was less than 12 hours later that I had notification of a partial refund from PALADINOS WAREHOUSE and two days later, the refund arrived in my checking account.

Now to the meat of this ... I honestly don't know if this situation is typical of how PALADINOS WAREHOUSE does business, but I think if anyone is considering buying from them it would be worth the time to carefully note what you are being charged for and compare it with what you actually receive. It saved me $20.14 on this transaction, and I am not well enough off to ignore that sum.

Hope this is of some use to someone.

Reactions: BBGun and rodfair

·
Registered
24,762 Posts
I will say welcome to TA from Minnesota and you did good to keep an eye on the fees associated with your purchase.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I would not order from anyone online who tacks on after the fact fees of any kind.

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In all fairness, the charges were detailed at checkout. I could have backed out of the deal, but decided the cost was worth it.
I just got upset that they didn't do what they said they were going to do.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts

Welcome to the forum and the Taurus family from NJ

New Jersey.jpg

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Try gunbot.net. Searches for ammo by price and availability.

Reactions: duppie

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I wait for Wally to get it in. No price gouging, no shipping charges. I'm setting pretty good on ammo supplies right now anyway.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I usually order online only when there is some sort of sale and they offer free shipping.........otherwise i buy locally.

·
Registered
24,762 Posts
What he didn't mention in his first post was that he was ordering 22LR and that is a whole new ball game.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Like Scalpel I purchase the majority of my ammo needs on line and utilize Gunbot and Slickguns.
I only order if there is a deal on shipping and lately I've been very lucky with Freedom Munitions and their numerous promos with no issues firing their reloads and Cabela's.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
For bulk purchases on line, I prefer Ammo to Go. Of course, they are just down the road in Brenham. Good prices and fast, inexpensive shipping.

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Shipping charges have usually kept me from ordering ammo online. I used to order ammo from USAammo and Georgia Arms (both reload companies), but then they started farming out the reloading so their prices went up. If you're into high grade hunting ammo, though, Buffalo Bore will ship free for a dozen boxes or more.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome to the forum pathfindercec. I'm glad you got the issue worked out to your satisfaction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts