·
Registered
625 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me!

Todd

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a stupid idea! Who would possibly need to go out and buy more ammo?

Just kidding. I figured since everyone was "Me too"ing, I'd be contrary, but yeah, I'm in. :)

Have a great day-Heck, have lots!

Blessings,
M

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
The servers not coming up for me. Mouseguns has worked in the past so the cats must have been playing rough again.

Guessing from the title, I have a question. Why should I wait all that time from now until then to add mass to the ammo locker?

Steelheart

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Checked back and it came up, think this computer is acting flaky. Nice write up on BMAD.

Steelheart

·
32,789 Posts
Probably no need to post this at other sites. Last year about this time something similar or this exact thing was brought up. Saw this at the High Road and Firing Line. Still,it couldn't hurt to go look and post this if it hasn't already. ;D :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the link to Mouseguns Buy More Ammo Day page!
Marshall at www.mouseguns.com

"A gun without ammo might as well be a brick."

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Remember, It's this Monday, Feb. 19th!!! Buy More Ammo Day!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I have to say 'Buy More Ammo Day' has Valentine's Day beat by a wide margin in my book. LOL :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great Idea!!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I just did my part. Put in an order with Outdoor Marksman. Here's the totals:

9mmP: 320 rds
9x18: 120 rds
38 spec: 100rds
12 ga : 10rds

And I really didn't need any, well, maybe the 38's. Mostly its practice ammo but the small lots are either different stuff for testing or restocking or carry.

Steelheart

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.