Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Those little pinpoint pupils in that mug shot make him look like he's on something. He will get a mandatory 10 years for firing the gun.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
"aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, firing a weapon from a vehicle and other weapon offenses."

Um...what about attempted murder?

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
Yep, crack will do that.

·
Super Moderator
19,691 Posts
But, but . . . but I thought Walgreens was at the corner if "Healthy and Happy":D

Good he's off the street and looks like he'll be surrendering all his guns.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
He looks just like the kind of half-wit who pull a stupid, bone-headed stunt like that.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
"aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, firing a weapon from a vehicle and other weapon offenses."

Um...what about attempted murder?

There's a lot of aggravated assault charges in my city when someone shoots another person. I don't understand why it's not automatically attempted murder Myself.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
The gene pool needs a full cleaning..

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Those little pinpoint pupils in that mug shot make him look like he's on something. He will get a mandatory 10 years for firing the gun.
Could be the bright lights of a photo op (15 minutes of fame) just before the rubber hose treatment. :D

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
At least the father and son came out ok. But as far as I am concerned, if you fire a gun in someone's general direction, its attempted murder.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Why can I never get called to be on the jury if these type of cases? I am gald the dad and son are ok.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Attempted murder can be hard to prove. It's about intent. "Nah, man, I wasn't trying to kill him. If I wanted to kill him, he'd be dead."

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Shakes head.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
10:1 odds he has a "dope and change" obamba bumper sticker.

Uh... "hope"

And 29:1 odds that he is not a legal cc person

·
22,070 Posts
Yeah, I wish the news story had stated his carry status. It did include this gem, though:

"When Dudding was later arrested, he denied ever taking his gun out of the glove box or shooting it, according to the report. Police found a spent casing on the driver’s seat and the gun under the driver’s seat."

Here's your sign.

For some reason, that guy's picture reminded me of this video:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It just amazes me why we keep having stupid shootings, beatings and what ever else. I hate to think how it will end, I don't think it will be good.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
And another idiot raises his ugly head! Pretty sure it's just going to keep getting worse.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts