Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and
Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they
would easily overpower home-alone
11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father
had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things:
they were in Montana and Patricia had been a
clay-shooting champion since she was nine.
Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two
men broke through the front door of the house.
She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed
his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor
only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the11-year-old's knee-crouch aim.
He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good for her!!!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Thanks for sharing this story.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well, the lousy BG's ran into the wrong little girl with a shotgun.....couldn't have turned out better..just glad she's ok..I hate that it even happened to her though, you never know what effect it could have on her!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hope my daughters never have to go though that. I also hope if they do they can show the same control as this girl and defend themselves. things happen so fast sometimes you can't call 911 until after the fact.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Hasn't this particular story been circulating for a while? Good either way.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I am glad that her father taught her how to handle a firearm. This could have so easily been really bad for the entire family. I agree, the major networks probably will not even mention this story. I just hope that this young girl is able to overcome any emotional stress this may have caused, but at least she is alive to go through it.

·
10,379 Posts
He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
And this right here should be reason enough not to do things that'll get you shot.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That is awesome! I guess that maybe I need to buy my daughter that pink 20 gauge she's been wanting! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts