Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lo8king online for Bullshead walnut grips. What is the easiest way to purchase a set?

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
Call Taurus, thats how I got mine for the PT-1911. I also order extra springs for all my guns since there was no change in shipping cost.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
May I ask what they set you back including shipping and how long it took?
I spent $77.51 on 4 springs and the grips. That included shipping and tax since I am in Florida. I had them via US mail in less then a week. I only live about 50-60 miles from them so they did not have far to go. I think the grips were $60 or $65, don't really remember and I never really asked as I knew I wanted them.

·
Registered
606 Posts
They're occasionally available on eBay. The pricing is all over the place but I was able to buy a pair for approx $45 shipped acouple of months ago.

I just set up a "saved" ebay search and was updated as via email when some were offered via auction.

·
Registered
634 Posts
These are the ones I like some of the Bullhead grip do not have the split textured profile but have a solid textured profile.

shoot safe, shoot straight, and have fun

Reactions: dogchild

·
Registered
25 Posts
I do like those grips.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.