Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lo8king online for Bullshead walnut grips. What is the easiest way to purchase a set?

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
Call Taurus, thats how I got mine for the PT-1911. I also order extra springs for all my guns since there was no change in shipping cost.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May I ask what they set you back including shipping and how long it took?

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
May I ask what they set you back including shipping and how long it took?
I spent $77.51 on 4 springs and the grips. That included shipping and tax since I am in Florida. I had them via US mail in less then a week. I only live about 50-60 miles from them so they did not have far to go. I think the grips were $60 or $65, don't really remember and I never really asked as I knew I wanted them.

·
Registered
606 Posts
They're occasionally available on eBay. The pricing is all over the place but I was able to buy a pair for approx $45 shipped acouple of months ago.

I just set up a "saved" ebay search and was updated as via email when some were offered via auction.

·
Registered
624 Posts
These are the ones I like some of the Bullhead grip do not have the split textured profile but have a solid textured profile.

shoot safe, shoot straight, and have fun

Reactions: dogchild

·
Registered
25 Posts
I do like those grips.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am also on the hunt for those bulls head split texture grips on that stainless PT1911. If anyone finds them please let us know.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I went ahead and just ordered them from Taurus, they are not in stock but they said when they get them they will ship them out and charge my card like 60 bucks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts