Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a follow up call to Taurus CS, about the wood Bulls head grips, for the pt1911. Was told that Taurus has not decided if they will sell them as a add on. Maybe us pt1911 owners should get a hold of them, and let them know what we the users of there weapons want. May just work, they say that they listen to us, so lets see.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree those are to nice to replace.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
If mine was in a glass case and never got shot then I might get them. I like my Pachmayrs. They feel and look good.

·
Super Moderator
21,806 Posts
I saw them in my local gun store today and they are nice the new wood grips with the bullshead.The owner said Taurus was not going to release them only as a special purchase with the gun. I think we need to call them every hour and let them know to get there act together after all we keep them in buisness. They should at least sell us a set of grips!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like my pt1911, but not the way Taurus thinks. If you want the grips then you must buy the gun. I do not think so, that is a CS way to act. I agree that we keep them in business, and as loyal Taurus owners we should be treated better. This is one reason people belittle Taurus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts