Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received two Bulgarian 40 round clear polymer mags from CDNN. They look alright but wobble is very noticeable when the mag is seated. Anyone have experience with these? Good, bad or ugly?

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Most all AK magazines wobble. Tolerances on an AK are purposely loose, have to be if they are gonna work in the mud, sand, snow and ice! Some may be tighter than others. Also, 40 round magazines really hang out in the wind.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most all AK magazines wobble. Tolerances on an AK are purposely loose, have to be if they are gonna work in the mud, sand, snow and ice! Some may be tighter than others. Also, 40 round magazines really hang out in the wind.
I do realize the necessity for loose tolerances on an AK but these seem to be a lot looser fitting then any of the other standard mags I own. Was just wondering if that seems odd to any one. Maybe it's because I've been using my US Palm mags lately and have gotten use to those.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.