Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
CJS3 said:
It looks alot like the EAA Products
I was thinking it looks like the love child of a CZ and a Sig.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
flctanduay said:
hi.. the only problem i got for my bul cherokee was the slide is so stiff.... my wife can't even cock it.
may i ask if you guys can help me with this ? is there any way we can soften it?
Keep shooting it. I expierenced the same thing with our CZ, my Jericho and my wifes Sig. The CZ is still unbroken in, but after we got about 2K rounds through the Jericho and the Sig they loosened up considerably. My wife still has a hard time with it, but I suspect thats more her form than anything else. Cornerd Cat has an excellent write up for people with lower upper body strength to help them with racking the slide.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I went to Academy Sports web site last night and noticed the Cherokee compacts are on sale for $388.88. Knowing the local market, I got up early and headed to Academy. Got the last one they had other than the display model. With the two $50 Academy gift cards I got for Christmas +tax it cost me $320 out the door.

Only had it a couple hours and haven't shot it but everything about it looks and feels very high quality. Now the hunt for some SD ammo begins.

·
Registered
522 Posts
These guns may no longer be available at Academy. Checked the website today and they're no longer listed. Must be they couldn't move them at the regular price so they put them on clearance to get rid of them. Lucky for me. Also, finally got some Cor-Bon 125gr ammo, two boxes showed up via UPS today.

Also been stocking up on Federal ammo from Wally World, preparing for a range trip when the weather improves.

·
Registered
844 Posts
They are listed on the Impact Guns website as available online, ships in 7-10 days. Price $487.99 for either model and $42.99 for a spare magazine.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I have a Kimber Polymer that has a BUL frame. I have hnow complaints about it. From what I have read, the Bul is a fine gun. I have even seen them that were built as race guns for competition.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts