Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see over at Buds gunshop they a duo-tone 1911, Aluminum finished 1911 with and without Tac-rail listed.

Although they don't have pics yet and they are not in stock either, but it gives me more new toys for my wish list :)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I bought my blue model last summer... cheapest in the area... and even with shipping & transfer it was cheaper than taxes if bought locally... couldn't have asked for nicer service.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Now if Taurus would only release a PT1911 in 9mm and .. yes.. you know I'm going to say it... 10mm too. :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speaking of 10mm, I am debating about building an AR15 in either 45cal or 10mm. The 10mm has the advantage in ballistics, but the 45cal would fit nicely in with my pistol collection.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would really like to do an AR in 7.62x39 but with the lack of quality magazines that carry more then 10rds kind of takes the fun out of it. Right now the Oly upper in 45cal sounds the most appealing to me, but then do I make AR rifle or AR pistol? Really like the AR pistols, I have 2 now in 5.56 now in 7" and 10.5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts