Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a Buckmark on layaway it is a new "discontinued" model Buck Mark Plus Fuchsia The Fuchsia grips have to go but for a shade over $300 I can afford to change the grips. I like that it is a slab side with the fiber front sights. Its a UFX frame. Anyone want to trade the grey grip for the Fuchsia lol
https://www.browning.com/products/fi...s-fuchsia.html

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
I hope they don't all rush for those grips at the same time. Nice pistol though.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
That's Fuchsia? I thought fuchsia was some kinda lime-green color.
Either way you're right, they gotta go.
Nice gun though, and at a good price.
Well done.

·
Registered
37,064 Posts
I just put a Buckmark on layaway it is a new "discontinued" model Buck Mark Plus Fuchsia The Fuchsia grips have to go but for a shade over $300 I can afford to change the grips. I like that it is a slab side with the fiber front sights. Its a UFX frame. Anyone want to trade the grey grip for the Fuchsia lol
https://www.browning.com/products/fi...s-fuchsia.html
let me check with my Girl Friend--shes a shooter!!!!---------

Attachments

Reactions: Flash60601

·
Registered
37,064 Posts
does that mean you don't like buckmarks or just the grips
Buckmarks I like, I think the grips will be more to the liking of my girlfriend as some say she is pretty flashy.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I do like the slab side version a lot. I got my first Buckmark this past Christmas. The mini bull. Also being discontinued. Had a great price and rebate and with Cabela's bucks it cost me like $80. I would prefer your model though! Congrats!

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Love my Buckmark, it is the most shot gun in my collection.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Picked up the Buckmark at my FFL today He received it late yesterday when I opened the box I found that they also included a set of Black grips grips changed gun cleaned hope to get to the range this weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts