Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in McBrides in Austin Today browsing through The Gun cases and as I made My way to the back of the Store, there stood Lyle Lovett.
He was at the office talking with the staff and the owner, looked like He may be a regular there.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the Chimp is supposed to be My animated avatar which bears a strong resemblance to Myself, and no longer works after the site upgrade.
Lyle Lovett is this handsome Fellow.

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
No, the Chimp is supposed to be My animated avatar which bears a strong resemblance to Myself, and no longer works after the site upgrade.
Lyle Lovett is this handsome Fellow.
And that rascal was once married to the lovely Julia Roberts.

Reactions: Willboat

·
Super Moderator
35,500 Posts
Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
And that rascal was once married to the lovely Julia Roberts.
I think the reference to "his girl from Georgia" in "That's right, you're not from Texas!" is about Julia Roberts.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
When you have a certain amount of ability and an outgoing personality, many women will be drawn in regardless. A guy I grew up with is a bluegrass singer in his own band and he's said how he looks a bit on the homely side (unfortunately an apt description), but until he met his wife the women would be drawn to him like moths to a flame.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
The only performers I would ever be inclined to see would be those who could be regularly found in a gun shop - Uncle Ted, Kidd Rock and now Lyle, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts