Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set out today to put my 600th round through my PT-745. I noticed on my 5th or 6th clip that the magazines where sticking a little when I inserted them. I thought nothing of it until the clip fell out during firing. The magazine never sat tight to the butt even when new. now the magazine will click into place. but I can easily pull it back out without hitting the release. I got the gun in late December. I didnt fill out the warranty card out of pure lazyness, but I want someone I can look in the eye working on my CCW anyway. Anyone, else experience this problem? What am I looking at for parts and smithing? thanks!!

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Well from being around here, it is possible that you first hit the web site and register your gun, late or not.
http://www.taurususa.com/customercare/product-enrollment.cfm
As the Mag release is not parts that are serialized, you should be able to order them from Taurus. I know mine came with instructions how to move it from left side to right side, so it should not be too hard to install.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I sent mine to Taurus for the same problem. It still doesn't sit flush, but the mags stay in til I eject them. They adjusted something in the mag release.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.