Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Where do you think he will end up this season?

• Tampa Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jets

• Minnesota

• Chicago

• Other (explain)

• Who cares?!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Re: Who messed with the options on this poll? Brett Favre

Now ... back on topic. :)

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Re: Brett Favre

NYPD said:
Looking back, I changed it without actually realizing it. I had a long day at work a couple days ago and ended up drinking half a case of beer in about an hour. Then I was watching ESPN and all I saw was Brett Favre. So when I saw this poll, in my drunken state, I added that option. Between my day at work, beer, and Brett I lost my mind for a bit.

I apologize and take full responsibility. Most of you guys should know that I would never change someone's post unless it was in conflict with the forum rules.
your just upset just thinking about how bad the cowboys are going to whip the giants this year,hey its understandable.don't worry theres always next year.

·
Administrator
35,123 Posts

NYPD, I've got a BIG problem with what you did.....you didn't send me a 6-pack of whatever you were drinking......

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

I think a drink for all is a fare price to pay LOL

·
Administrator
39,390 Posts

If, in fact, you did it NYPD, salute for coming forward. Good example. What more can I say. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

I admitted it was me who did it. I'm not a liar or a coward and when I do something wrong I admit to it. I know many people who would've sat back and did nothing if they were called out. That's not my nature. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

NYPD has come forward and apologized that takes a lot of guts. I've known him since joining and am satisfied that this will not happen again. I've spoken to him by PM and Flyer and like I've said I am completely satisfied with the way this is resolving itself. I speak highly of NYPD and can't think of many I respect more as far as his dedication and knowledge to this forum and this Country.

To the person that this happened to I offer my apologies as a dedicated member and hope we can go on and be the best forum on the web.

So back on subject and as far as I'm concerned case closed on my part. :)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

NYPD not only apologized here to me but also emailed me. I commend him for this. I respect him even more now for doing that. You are a good man NYPD!

·
Registered
5,205 Posts

paulrabe78 said:
NYPD not only apologized here to me but also emailed me. I commend him for this. I respect him even more now for doing that. You are a good man NYPD!
+1 he just has bad taste in football teams lol

·
Administrator
35,123 Posts

Thats for sure....first the Giants, now the Cardinals.....cmon, NYPD, I know you're really a Cowboys fan, deep down.....let it out !!!!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

texastaurusguy said:
Thats for sure....first the Giants, now the Cardinals.....cmon, NYPD, I know you're really a Cowboys fan, deep down.....let it out !!!!
I am NOT a Cardinal fan (although they do play the Cowboys in Phoenix this season) Might have to check that one out.

·
Registered
438 Posts

GOOOOO COWBOYS

41 - 53 of 53 Posts