Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Where do you think he will end up this season?

• Tampa Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jets

• Minnesota

• Chicago

• Other (explain)

• Who cares?!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
32,481 Posts
Re: Brett Favre

If Favre thought he had it tough in Green Bay he better have a very thick skin where New York is concerned. New York media,fans,and the rest are a heck of a lot more unforgiving and ready to lynch on a moments notice than around here. And that's for any perceived reason, legit or not.

He has four weeks to either learn the Jet's playbook or N.Y. Jets have to let Favre run things his way. Talk about a rush job that has to work out right. Sheesh.

Most of the Green Bay fans here have worked through Favre leaving. It's sad to see him go, but then he made his bed and has to sleep in it. Granted, Packer's management screwed things up royally as well.

One of the major/minor headaches ( depends on one's view) has been the few fans who won't let go and the local news parades them endlessly in front of the camera while they gnash teeth, wail, cry,and put on a Emmy award winning performance of how the fans have been wronged by the "evil" Packer's management.

Favre tried to leave G.B. before this all happened,talked to other teams on his own, and wasn't going to stay anyway. What a crock!

It wasn't about him staying with the Packers and him loving the fans and the team. This was and always will be about him. Let go the EGO Favre. Granted, athletes have to have one, but overgrown giant economy sizes are a bit too much.

Aaron Rodgers has a giant sized ego as well. Okay. We'll wait and see what happens.

One of the sports radio announcers said that some fans here will wait till the end of the first quarter of the first real season game and then start yelling," See. See. Told you so." That's if Aaron Rodgers is having troubles.

Favre has yet to deal with his "minor" injury to the wrist,arm, and shoulder. How's that going to affect his abilities? And he failed the physicals in Green Bay. Ought to be something to watch. InfidelIllini, that's what we should be selling tickets to. This is too good to miss.

Have to say "The Magic 8 Ball", tarot cards, and the crystal ball haven't given any prognostications out either as to what the future brings. LOL

·
32,481 Posts

Then again Favre might say, "Naw, things aren't going to work out here." Then he goes to another team. Don't get the Favre jersies just yet. Say, aren't the Jets in Jersey? LOL Dat's a funny folks. Snark it up. LOL I can't hear you? LOL

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

We had to put a rookie in with the Titans Vince Young did great his first year but has struggled since. we still hope and pray for a good GB like Mcnarr was in his day. Hey we try hard in TN

·
Registered
402 Posts

Qwiks draw said:
InfidelIllini, that's what we should be selling tickets to. This is too good to miss.
I think a lot of NFC North fans are going to be rooting for two teams this season. Their team and whoever is playing the Jets. ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

God Bless Football !!!!!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: Who messed with the options on this poll? Brett Favre

I just noticed someone messed with this poll. When I started it out, I didn't have the option: Who cares?! in it. I have no problem with someone voting for it. The problem I have is with the person who changed the poll. I have a pretty good idea who did it since there are very few people here who can change a poll other than the original poster.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

I also plead Innocent but I will admit that I voted Who Cares.

Steelheart

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

I don't think this is a funny matter. If people are gonna start messing with polls when are they gonna start messing with regular posts? I think it messed with the results of the poll and think it was a stupid thing for that individual to do!

That's my rant.

·
Administrator
39,390 Posts

Innocent as well. Haven't even voted yet.

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

It was there when I voted and that was a long time ago.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

45 Forever said:
It was there when I voted and that was a long time ago.
I started the poll 2 days ago. What do you mean "a long time ago"?

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

When I first voted it was there as you can see I'm on here a lot and don't keep track of everything I respond to so I'm sorry for the confusion but I am on your side nobody should mess with a post unless it violates the rules.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

45 Forever said:
I am on your side nobody should mess with a post unless it violates the rules.
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts

To put it more bluntley a moderator who changes a persons post unless it violates the rules should lose there moderator status, they can still contribute to the forum but not as a moderator. I feel most would agree to this.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

Looking back, I changed it without actually realizing it. I had a long day at work a couple days ago and ended up drinking half a case of beer in about an hour. Then I was watching ESPN and all I saw was Brett Favre. So when I saw this poll, in my drunken state, I added that option. Between my day at work, beer, and Brett I lost my mind for a bit.

I apologize and take full responsibility. Most of you guys should know that I would never change someone's post unless it was in conflict with the forum rules.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts

I'll handle this from here.

I apologize on behalf of the staff for this. While it wasn't done in bad taste, but still not the right thing to do, I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again.

As always, if anyone has a problem with any of the staff, PLEASE let me know before you start ranting and raving about it.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts