Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted a large bore revolver for a while and was looking at a Ruger but I do not drink anymore so I did not have the grapes to ask the wife for a 900 dollar "toy". Stopped in a local shop here in NH and his price was great on the tracker plus he was helpful in talking the good points of Taurus. (Is there any firearm company that has such a love hate relationship with folks) It is great and everyone who has fired it thinks so too. New Hampshire is a little louder in my neighborhood fortunately we live in the woods. Looking forward to the knowledge of the Taurus on this forum

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
welcome mm.jpg From Northeast Florida!!

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Welcome to TA from Jacksonville, FL. I have a 6.5" SS Raging Bull in .44 Mag on layaway. I'm hoping to get it released before my birthday which is April 15.

Need to pay FSU $800 for my daughter's meal ticket. Not a problem but hate to take the Layaway cash out of savings.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net! You are going to find
some friendly and knowledgeable people here. Congratulations on the new Tracker! My first
Taurus was a Tracker in .45LC that I traded in to get my Raging Bull. It was a great shooting
gun. I now wish I had bought the Raging Bull without making that trade.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Welcome from Illinois!!!

·
Administrator
39,469 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome from Almost Heaven, WV!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts