Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This holster is form molded to a snug fit, compact, easy to conceal. The belt loop design will permit the holster to be worn small of back or upright on strong side . Also features a bodyshield to provide comfort and protection between the slide and the user. The design allows for a full grip when drawing. Reinforced at the opening to make reholtering easier.Fits belts up to 1 3/4 inch. Saddle Brown in color. This right handed holster is new in package.

List price on Don Hume site is $52.50, Gunners Alley sells them for $50.00. I am only asking $39.99 or Best offer, plus you pay the shipping costs.

The picture is of the actual item taken out of the bag.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Re: Brand new in bag Don HUme D.A.H. Small of Back / strong side Holster PT111/1

it will fit a pt140?
and will you re-post pic please.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Re: Brand new in bag Don HUme D.A.H. Small of Back / strong side Holster PT111/1

Robby said:
Dang I might be interested if MtsMan does not take it. But would love to see the picture.
HANDS OFF ROBBY!! :D JK I would have to see pics first, and if it is a OWB ill be more turned off. I am really only wanting a IWB

·
Registered
554 Posts
well, i am out of the race to get it. Robby you are up. I just bought a don hume on black friday at a range that had at least 50-60 of the don hume's there on sight. I didn't see one especially for the pt140 but the springfield xd sub compact ( J253076R ) seemed to fit well. I might have to try and shrink it a little bit so it will "grab" the gun a little bit more but for the most part it does well.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Heck in two weeks, I will be at a gun show, where the guy who stocks Don Hume holsters will be. I will just wait to see what he has. They been going so quickly, I almost have to get there before the show opens. Of course that is easy for me, because we have two tables at the shows, and get there early anyway.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys... I've been a tad busy with the grandson in the hospital. I have been juat way too tired after working all day and spending all night at the hospital.
I reposted the pictures.
You can read more about it on the Don Hume site. This is the DAH small of back (SOB) holster.
Again, I am sorry that I havn't been on in a while... Had to go through over 400 emials !

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts