Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am a couple of hours from putting down my money for a brand new 24/7 9mm. Here in California we have a 10 day wait but since I am getting it from a range I can shoot it TODAY. First thing is I will lube it and then I can shoot it. This makes 3 Taurus's for me. 357 4" Tracker, Gaucho 45LC and now the 24/7.
Heck I am starting to look like DRAEGER and MPanova ! ;D
Now I have to get set up to reload 9mm ammo!

Rick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats. My girlfriend loves her 24/7 in 9mm I like it as well. Over all one of the best feeling guns I’ve held.

Make sure to get a progressive press for reloading 9mm of your favorite brand. did 9mm on a single stage for 500 hundred rounds then got a progressive press and did 500 rounds in a quarter of the time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got back from the range! This is my first 9 so I had to get used to the small recoil it had ;D. The sights took me a little getting used to and by the 3rd mag I was hitting the sweet spot if a silhouette target, I am glad that spot is large :thumb:. More practice with it and I will enjoy it more. The range master also said I could go through the brass buckets when I get my dies for some 9mm brass so now off the the MidwayUSA sight!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Glad to hear you got to shoot your 9mm and most importantly that you like it and could hit with it to boot ;)

·
Administrator
18,578 Posts
Congratulations on your new 9mm 24/7 Pro! Long may it serve you well! I have one on order and it should arrive either late today or early tomorrow.

As for Reloading 9mm, I do so on a Dillon XL650.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Ditto that. Congrats on your purchase, from one Rick to another. It sounds like you're on your way to building up a nice stable of Taurus firearms too. As we all know here, they're quite addictive. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts