Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
All the security in the world doesn't do a bit of good if you just unlock the door and open it.

·
9,083 Posts
Knowing what she did about the guy and still buzzed him in the door? That principle may need to go back to teaching.

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Knowing what she did about the guy and still buzzed him in the door? That principle may need to go back to teaching.
Those that can, do. Those that can't, educate. Those that still can't, go into school administration.

·
Registered
17,401 Posts
Those that can, do. Those that can't, educate. Those that still can't, go into school administration.
Those that can; do. Those that cant; teach. Those that can't teach; criticize.
Much more accurate.

Reactions: 230JHP

·
23,195 Posts
Those that can; do. Those that cant; teach. Those that can't teach; criticize.
Internet forum members excepted. :cool:

My main question about this is what did the principal know, and when did she know it? I doubt he was waving the gun, and how would anyone know it was stolen?

It's easy to criticize with the information we have now, but the staff didn't know any of that when he first showed up. Betcha he looked shady though.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

My main question about this is what did the principal know, and when did she know it? I doubt he was waving the gun, and how would anyone know it was stolen?

It's easy to criticize with the information we have now, but the staff didn't know any of that when he first showed up. Betcha he looked shady though.
My wife works with special needs kids (Autistic and such). She said at their school all doors are locked and to get into the school you need to answer some questions and show I.D. before they will allow access. This guy was wondering aimlessly without a shirt on in 40 degree temps.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
In public education, you tend to get what you pay for.

The current quality of public educators is a mix of some people who are good and will accept lower pay because they care, and an increasing number of people who will accept lower pay because they can blend into the mush.

The security breach is the result of people being willing to put more money into the labor rate on their car repairs than into teaching their kids.

It goes to complacency. People start out with the 'eye of the tiger' security mentality, but most get lulled fairly quickly by routine, so that when something comes up, they try to fit it into their regular comfortable pattern.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
He misplaced his stash and was stupid enough to go back and try to get it. Maybe he convinced a fifth grader to sell drugs and the kid got scared and dropped the bag.
I'm surprised he didn't call 911 and say he misplaced his drugs.
Heck, maybe it was just his shirt in the bag and he was cold.

·
Registered
17,401 Posts

Hmmm.
A nice calm and logical response...........:thumb:
The first sentence needs a little work though..........:p

·
Super Moderator
20,080 Posts
My wife works with special needs kids (Autistic and such). She said at their school all doors are locked and to get into the school you need to answer some questions and show I.D. before they will allow access. This guy was wondering aimlessly without a shirt on in 40 degree temps.
Any of our current elected leaders graduate from your wife’s school? In particular, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AKA Rosanne Rosannadanna)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts