Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the wife a new Taurus. Wasn't sure about it, but after we got home and I signed onto this site I figured it was a sign once it all came together. Then I spent a day and a half to reflect........we pick it up tomorrow.

Question is when is a Taurus, not a Taurus, but still qualifies as such? When it also wears the Ford blue oval badge.

Took her Linclon LS in for some HAVC work and the darn sales person got hold of us and forced up into a test drive. He wasn't really pushy, but acted like he knew up and what buttons to push. We didn't leave with a new Taurus that night, matter of fact we didn't even talk numbers. He Emailed them to me on our way home. But he called us again on Sunday just to check in. Then today we went in to check on the service status of the wifes LS and there he was again. Again, he did that family kind of care and love thing with the hugs and such. On the way home, we called him and told him we would take the new 2012 Taurus Limited and pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

The wife is pretty excited about her new car, and may never figure out all the options that it has on it.

As for the Sales Person, we love him very much and have since the day he was born just seconds after his twin sister. Matter of fact we are pretty darn proud of both of our kids.
OH did I forget to mention that the sales person, was also the GSM and more important...Our Son.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
As the old saying goes..."it must be nice"! Now me, when I go into a dealership I feel like someone's trying to pick my pockets the whole time I'm there!!! But I'm glad for you guys and enjoy the new car!!!

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As the old saying goes..."it must be nice"! Now me, when I go into a dealership I feel like someone's trying to pick my pockets the whole time I'm there!!! But I'm glad for you guys and enjoy the new car!!!
I understand your position. Last new vehicle I purchased was a Jeep Liberty to pull behind the motorhome. I researched for hours before going to look and test drive. Then I shopped the internet to locate the exact Jeep I wanted and did all the dealing over the computer. A quick trip from Dallas to OKC to take delivery and it was a smooth simple deal.

Don't know where in Texas you are, but if it is near the DFW area, and you are looking for a Ford drop me a PM, I will assure you a simple sweet n easy transaction.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I both drive and carry one, but if a salesman tried that stunt with me he would have singed earhairs and drums. Then I go elsewhere, otherwise, glad you and the wife are happy. Now, maybe she will let you buy a hand held lead spitting model to add to the collection.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
:nopics:of the new Taurus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts